Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanksgiving in Alaska

Have you seen this yet?


More wonderful is the hysterical commentary on the video, brilliantly summarized here.

I wouldn't expect the editorial board of the NY Times, or LA Times, which have yet to realize that no one reads paper any more, to understand that this image is not so horrible. And MSNBC still can't figure out why no one watches.

I just want to say that I am thankful that the turkey I will eat this Thanksgiving was once alive (actually, we are having Turducken). You may choose to put your head in the sand if you wish (but I would avoid the little funnel behind Governor Palin if I were you), but this is the reality behind most of our protein in the world. I love it that the Governor (oh that she were VP-elect) does not find this disturbing - she's clearly more of a man than anyone at The Times or MSNBC.

No comments: